Seven Basic Ethics of Palm Reading
1. Give adequate time while learning and do not be hasty.
2. Be honest with yourself about your knowledge.
3. Do not guess. Stay silent if not sure.
4. Give each part and section a thorough reading.
5. The palmist should sit at a convenient distance from the client so that the hand is clearly visible and the client does not feel uncomfortable.
6. The palmist and client should face each other and not sit side by side as it may be an uneasy setting.
7. The palmist should not move the hand repeatedly in order to read it.