Some of the topics you will find include:
* A complete review of all the Vedic texts and the wide range of topics they contain. This also presents the traditional origins of the Vedic philosophy and how it was developed, and their philosophical conclusion.
* The uniqueness and freedom of the Vedic system.
* A description of the main yoga processes and their effectiveness.
* A review of the Vedic Gods, such as Krishna, Shiva, Durga, Ganesh, and others. You will learn the identity and purpose of each.
* You will have the essential teachings of Lord Krishna who has given some of the most direct and insightful of all spiritual messages known to humanity, and the key to direct spiritual perception.
* The real purpose of yoga and the religious systems.
* What is the most effective spiritual path for this modern age and what it can do for you, with practical instructions for deep realizations.
* The universal path of devotion, the one world religion.
* How Vedic culture is the last bastion of deep spiritual truth.
* Plus many more topics and information for your enlightenment.
So to dive deep into what is Hinduism and the Vedic path to freedom and spiritual perception, this book will give you a jump start. Knowledge is the process of personal empowerment, and no knowledge will give you more power than deep spiritual understanding. And those realizations described in the Vedic culture are the oldest and some of the most profound that humanity has ever known.
There are no reviews yet.