Every song on this album is a jewel, pregnant with philosophy and the revelation of the acharyas, but one is particularly special to the artist. ‘Prayer to the Lotus Feet of Lord Krishna’, was written in Bengali by his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, on September 13th, 1965 while crossing the Atlantic Ocean, bound for America. He had already experienced two heart attacks aboard the freighter Jaladuta, in addition to stormy weather and seasickness. In that day’s diary entry he mentions the poem: ‘Today I have disclosed my mind to my companion Sri Krishna’.
1. Song of Humility: Emona Durmati
2. The Process of Surrender: Saranagati (feat. Amala Harinam)
3. Glorious Name of Sri Caitanya: Kali Kukkura (feat. Amala Harinam)
4. Confidence in the Lord’s Protection: Atma Samarpane
5. Prayer to the Lotus Feet of Lord Krishna: Krishtava Punya Habe Bhai (feat. Amala Harinam)
6. Service to the Divine Couple: Radha Krishna Prana Mora