Pada Sevana – Serving the Lotus Feet
The Lotus Feet of Lord Krishna are the goal of all devotees. It is because of the touch of Krishna’s lotus feet “That Vrindavan, the Lord’s own abode, is so glorious and that Srimati Rahdarani, who is always serving Krishna’s lotus feet, is worshiped as his top-most devotee and eternal consort.
Character of One in Ecstatic Love
Rupa Gosvami describes the characteristics of a person who has actually developed his ecstatic love for Krishna. The characteristics are as follows:
* He is always anxious to utilize his time in the devotional service of the Lord. He does not like to be idle. He wants service always, twenty four hours a day, without deviation.
* He is always reserved and perseverant.
* He is always detached from all material attraction.
* He does not long for any material respect in turn for his activities.
* He is always certain that Krishna will bestow His mercy upon him.
* He is always eager to serve the Lord faithfully.
* He is very much attached to the chanting of the holy names of the Lord.
* He is always eager to describe transcendental qualities of the Lord.
* He is very pleased to live in a place where the Lord’s pastimes are performed e.g. Mathura, Vrindavan, Dvaraka.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.