My Little Bhakti Companion answers eighteen questions that address many common challenges confronting sadhakas:
• If spiritual happiness is eternal, why is our experience of the happiness temporary?
• Why does devotion need to be exhibit publicly?
• How can we overcome discouragement when we repeatedly succumb to self-defeating behaviour?
• Isn’t renunciation a sign of defeat?
• Why do I misidentify with my mind so much?
• Why do I feel so mentally exhausted?
• Why does my consciousness change suddenly from devotional to sensual?
• How can I increase my faith in Krishna?
• Should I forgive someone who has hurt me badly?
• Why do I find chanting boring?
• How can I understand that loving Krishna will fulfill my longing for love?
By making Krishna’s wisdom our bhakti companion, we can progress steadily towards reuniting with our unseen companion.