0 ItemsSubtotal: €0,00 Go to Shop
My Little Bhakti Companion
Subtitle: Spiritual wisdom for the journey of life
My Little Bhakti Companion answers eighteen questions that address many common challenges confronting sadhakas:
• If spiritual happiness is eternal, why is our experience of the happiness temporary?
• Why does devotion need to be exhibit publicly?
• How can we overcome discouragement when we repeatedly succumb to self-defeating behaviour?
• Isn’t renunciation a sign of defeat?
• Why do I misidentify with my mind so much?
• Why do I feel so mentally exhausted?
• Why does my consciousness change suddenly from devotional to sensual?
• How can I increase my faith in Krishna?
• Should I forgive someone who has hurt me badly?
• Why do I find chanting boring?
• How can I understand that loving Krishna will fulfill my longing for love?
By making Krishna’s wisdom our bhakti companion, we can progress steadily towards reuniting with our unseen companion.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.