Some of the questions answered in this book are:
• Does a form not limit God?
• Why is an image made of stone considered to be God?
• If the Deity is God, then why can’t the Deity blow away a fly on his face?
• Is Deity worship meant for less intelligent people?
• When we place food on front of the Deity, does anything really happen to the food?
• Why do we move various items in circles around the Deity during artis?
• Is Deity worship of any practical use in our modern times?
The book will offer:
• Deeper insights into the meaning and necessity of Deity worship to those already practicing it.
• Systematic logical, philosophical and scriptural answers to those having questions about Deity worship.
• Refreshingly new perspectives to those equating Deity worship with idolatry.