Heart of Devotion – Nine Essays for Spiritual Reflection by Stephen Rosen:
1. Who am I? What is the soul?
2. What is God? The difference between idols and Deities.
3. Is Krishna consciousness a form of Hindu sectarianism, or is it something more?
4. One soul’s journey to the center of the heart: The life of Walter Eidlitz.
5. The heart of the Bhagavad-gita: An illiterate brahmin who reads between the lines.
6. Violence and the Bhagavad-gita.
7. Lord Chaitanya and Guru Nanak: Finding harmony in the Holy Name.
8. Raganuga Bhakti: An introduction for Westerners.
9. Raga Marg: Getting to the heart of the matter.