You will find a treasure of many great articles in this magazine.
From articles on
– how the International Society of Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) actually began,
– actual history of the movement,
– a guide through some of the beautiful temples worldwide,
– explanations of what the Hare Krishnas actually believe in,
– the ethos of the education in Krishna consciousness,
– a look at the roots of the Hare Krishna Movement.
– you can explore an article about the kirtan experience,
– eco-living of the Hare Krishnas,
– the art in Krishna Consciousness,
– the interfaith bridges that the Hare Krishna devotees are building with other religions.
You will also find there a beautiful article about Lord Caitanya, the Golden Avatar, as well as a beautiful article about the rising of the Iskcon’s Temple of Vedic Planetarium in Mayapur, India. You will also find here an article about the vedic science, temple worship and its ancient principles and of course an article about Srila Prabhupada – sanskrit scholar and a prolific author.
Plus, there are some extras:
– Fifty years of achievements,
– singing in the streets,
– the next generation,
– a festival of food,
– climate of war.
– world of festivals,
– meditation for your well-being.