0 ItemsSubtotal: €0,00 Go to Shop
Explanations on Sri Harinama Cintamani – set of 2 books
As far as imparting direct instructions on chanting is concerned, no other book quite matches Sri Harinama Cintamani. It is a profound book, full of spiritual insights. The instructions contained in Sri Harinama Cintamani are specific for forming a bridge from vaidhi to raganuga sadhana, a point which is mos pertinent for the present day devotees. This information is even more accessible with clear explanations on the teachings of Srila Haridasa Thakur and Bhaktivinoda Thakur.
This book provides clear instructions on the ten offences against the Holy Name and techniques to improve chanting. For a devotee, who wishes to have a constant guide on the path of Krishna consciousness, this is the right choice.
This book discusses the glories of attentive chanting, giving knowledge on the worship of the ragatmika devotees of Vraja. To correctly discuss the path of raganuga-sadhana we must learn to avoid the ten offenses, thus, following the teachings of Sri Harinama Cintamani. This book gives knowledge on the most common type of nama-aparadha called pramada (inattention).
Appealing to both newcomers and mature devotees, it will cover the following topics:
• the importance of avoiding the ten offenses
• the sleep pattern, and how this affects chanting
• the three types of pramada raganuga-sadhana
• the offences to be avoided in deity worship
• connecting with the Nama Prabhu from the platform of bhava-seva
• precepts of namarasa, the core of devotional practice
• how to turn sadhana (practice) into siddhi (perfection)
• devotional rememberance – the love of the Vrajavasis
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
DVD & Digital, Documentaries DVD, DVD sets, Festivals DVD, Pilgrimage DVD, Srila Prabhupada DVD, Special Offers, Super Gifts, Srila Prabhupada's Footage, zNew offers
Books, Science Books