0 ItemsSubtotal: €0,00 Go to Shop
Bhagavata Subodhini Canto 3
Wonderful companion for studying Srimad-Bhagavatam, that allows the reader to have a different glance at each sequence of verses and chapters, to understand the logic and the interconnections within Bhagavata Purana. This is an incredible tool for systematic studies and strongly recommended for the thoughtful student.
The Vedic Encyclopedia, Srimad Bhagavatam, like an ocean, is expansive with its nominal and phenomenal subject matters and deep in its spiritual and philosophical insights, making it a text for both research and relish by many.
Bhagavata Subodhini simplifies the apparent complexity in understanding the Bhagavatam, by uncovering and integrating the explanations of Srila Prabhupada and the previous acaryas, and thus caters to the taste and need of avid readers, scholars, and even newcomers to the Srimad Bhagavatam.
- Have a bird’s eye view of the Srimad-Bhagavatam Cantos
- Explore the Interconnections between different Sections
- Familiarize yourself with the Flow of verses in a chapter
- Dive deep into the Authentic imports of Vital verses
- Delight on the Thematic perspectives and Compilations
- Marvel at the richness of the Characters, Holy names and Analogies
|Dimensions||18.5 x 24.2 x 1.1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…