Please enable cookies in your web browser to continue.
What are Cookies?
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings, and you always have the choice to change these settings by accepting, rejecting, or deleting cookies. If you choose to change your settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended to avail of the Ryanair services. All browser settings are slightly different, so to manage cookies, you should refer to the relevant settings within your browser.
Please also click below for detailed information on how to disable and delete cookies in some commonly used browsers:
- Start Internet Explorer
- Under the Tools menu, click Internet Options, then Click the Privacy tab
- Click the Advanced button
- Put a check mark in the box for Override Automatic Cookie Handling, put another check mark in the Always accept session cookies box
- Click OK
- Click OK
- Restart Internet Explore
Internet Explorer 6.x
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu, Click on the Privacy tab
- Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to Medium) under Settings. Click OKBack to Top
- Click on the Tools-menu in Mozilla
- Click on the Options… item in the menu – a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection in the left part of the window.
- Expand the Cookies section
- Check the Enable cookies and Accept cookies normally checkboxes
- Save changes by clicking Ok.
- Click on the Tools menu in Opera
- Click on the Preferences… item in the menu – a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection near the bottom left of the window.
- The Enable cookies checkbox must be checked, and Accept all cookies should be selected in the “Normal cookies” drop-down
- Save changes by clicking Ok